Work with Novell
We’re always on the lookout for talented, hard-working, like-minded individuals. If you’re certain you’d make a great addition to our team, please don’t hesitate to forward your resume.
Currently we have 1 specific job opportunities:
Open to Full-Time (if the right candidate is extra capable and eager)
– or Part-Time (if the right candidate is also a student or parent for example)
The successful individual will be responsible for general office administration, reception, and all-round organizational support through marketing events, daily office and site schedules and warranty administration.
Our ideal candidate would be an outgoing team-player and effective communicator, with a high level of professionalism. We are looking for a detail oriented person who works pro-actively to complete tasks, problem solve with some autonomy, with a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment. Excellent english oral and written communication skills is a must.
We are looking for someone who can become a strong part of the team in a permanent capacity, interested in remaining a passionate part of the design-build industry in a supportive role for years to come.
Design and/or construction industry related experience is an asset.
- Huge growth potential – yours and ours. We believe in personal and professional growth for our team members, with a culture of internal promotions.
- Competitve renumeration based on experience and demonstrated skillset
- Extended health & dental benefit options
- Our core work ethics: Pursue Excellence, Speak in Truths, Remain Centred, Open & Have Fun
To apply to any of the postings above, please send your cover letter and resume to careers [!at] novelldesignbuild [!dot] com.
Novell Design Build is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We would like thank all those who show interest in working with us, however, only selected candidates will be contacted directly.