Work with Novell
We’re always on the lookout for talented, hard-working, like-minded individuals. If you’re certain you’d make a great addition to our team, please don’t hesitate to forward your resume.
Currently we have 1 specific job opportunities:
Residential Designer / Interior Designer
- A technical Diploma or relevant University Degree
- 2-5 years related experience minimum – open to all levels of experience into senior levels
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Recognized analytical and research skills
- The ability to handle a heavy workload, multitask and prioritize
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, excellent leadership and communication skills with a positive “can-do” attitude
- 3d CAD experience considered a strong asset
- Vectorworks experience considered a strong asset
- Specific experience with City of Vancouver residential bylaws considered a strong asset
- The individual to fill this role will be responsible for:
- production of permit and construction drawings in Vectorworks
- problem solving the building science within
- assisting with the design and estimating of projects
- reviewing and reporting progress from site
- responding to requests for information through the build
- coordinating with authorities having jurisdiction
- Huge growth potential – yours and ours. We believe in personal and professional growth for our team members, with a culture of internal promotions.
- Competitive renumeration based on experience and demonstrated skillset
- Extended health & dental benefit options
- Our core work ethics: Pursue excellence, Speak in truths, Remain centred, open & enjoy our time together.
To apply to any of the postings above, please send your cover letter and resume to careers [!at] novelldesignbuild [!dot] com.
While we appreciate all applications, only a shortlist of applicants will be contacted for followup interviews
Novell Design Build is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We would like thank all those who show interest in working with us, however, only selected candidates will be contacted directly.