Work with Novell
We’re always on the lookout for talented, hard-working, like-minded individuals. If you’re certain you’d make a great addition to our team, please don’t hesitate to forward your resume.
Currently we have 1 specific job opportunities:
Intermediate Interior Designer
Novell Design Build is looking to fill a full time Intermediate level position and is looking for a candidate specifically with residential interior design experience.
We are looking for a thoughtful and skilled individual to carry out the interior design development for a variety of new custom home builds & major home renovation projects.
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Degree in Interior Design from an accredited post secondary institution
- Minimum of 3, but preferably 5, years of full time residential interior design experience
- Residential material & product knowledge – what’s local to Vancouver
- Drafting – AutoCAD or Vectorworks (Vectorworks 3D is an asset)
- Sketch Up
- InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Vancouver, BC
- Huge growth potential – yours and ours. We believe in personal and professional growth for our team members, with a culture of internal promotions.
- Competitive renumeration based on experience and demonstrated skillset
- Extended health & dental benefit options
- Our core work ethics: Pursue excellence, Speak in truths, Remain centred, open & enjoy our time together.
To apply to any of the postings above, please send your cover letter and resume to careers [!at] novelldesignbuild [!dot] com.
While we appreciate all applications, only a shortlist of applicants will be contacted for followup interviews
Novell Design Build is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We would like thank all those who show interest in working with us, however, only selected candidates will be contacted directly.