Felicity: a shared space for Vancouver’s independent creators
- By London Camaclang
Welcome to Felicity
Felicity is a personal office studio and creative space located in the Dunbar-Southlands Neighbourhood in Vancouver. We design-built this Signature Shed with Novella Outdoors in 2020 and are now opening the space to Vancouver’s local creative community.
Felicity provides some much-needed flexible space for artists, writers, remote workers, students and independent creators. In exchange for free creative space, we will ask for your feedback on Felicity, on Google Reviews or Houzz Reviews and for your participation:
Visitors will be featured in an artist profile, writer’s spotlight, or visitor’s profile, and will have the opportunity to connect digitally with other visitors. We hope to provide a platform for visitors to share stories, connect with each other and support other local creators.
We look forward to hosting you!
Features and Amenities
- Private workstation in Felicity
- Access to the garden and green space
- Covered, outdoor table in the backyard
- Eight electrical outlets
- Dimmable ambient lighting
- Built-in floating table
- Storage bench with cushion
- Work chair and small seating poof
- Electric heater with thermostatic control
- Openable windows and skylight
- Lockable door from the interior
- Natural light and green surroundings
- Lush garden surroundings
- Outdoor table under cover
- Water station
- No wifi
- No washrooms on site
There is no cost to visiting Felicity. In exchange for a free shared space for creators, we ask visitors to:
- Respect the space, and follow our general site rules
- Provide feedback on Felicity via Google Reviews or Houzz Reviews
- Participate by providing some information for your artist’s profile, writer’s spotlight or visitor’s profile. This profile allows visitors to connect with each other, share their work, their thoughts and stories. More guidelines for respectful content will be shared upon your visitor’s confirmation.
Felicity is available for single-day booking requests, with 1-2 people per booking. After receiving approval, visitors will be given the exact address of Felicity. Visitors are free to arrive and leave within that day, as long as they follow our general guidelines.